Innovative inkjet media for demanding high-speed digital printing – Hunkeler
Art Cards gsm GCE 25 are coated on both sides, meaning you can print both artwork and a message or simply print the artwork and leave the inside blank for your clients hand written message. Packed in quantities of and supplied with matching envelopes, these natural white matte finish cards are ideal for short production runs.
Compatible with dye and pigment printers, this resin coated inkjet photo paper is perfect for use in a home or professional print studio.
Capable of reproducing a wide colour gamut, the bright white base tone will highlight the full tonal range of your image. The result is finished prints with bright whites and rich, deep blacks.
- A Friend of the Family?
- Paper Plays Key Role in Production Inkjet Printing World?
- 12x12 Digital Scrapbook Paper Photo Inkjet Papers.
- View our products:!
- Inkjet Printing Papers: What, Why and How Much.
- Day Trips from Houston, 12th: Getaway Ideas for the Local Traveler (Day Trips Series);
- Excel 2010 Bible!
Share your prints with friends and family or share with the world by selling your work. Developed in tandem and designed to be used together, create high impact dye sublimated image displays with these two new products. JetMaster Dye Sublimation Paper gsm has been specifically developed for use with rigid substrates.
Capable of holding a high ink load without cockling, prints lay flat throughout the transfer process. When sublimated onto JetMaster Metal , the final output features vibrant colours and rich blacks. Here is her answer to a question regarding her favorite papers:.
Ms Airey, I have Marshall's photo paint and pencils and the Conte pastel pencils and I am thinking of getting a set of Peerless transparent water colors to use as well. I was thinking of using an Ilford fiber based paper that's an enlarging paper to use with my inkjet printer which is a HP I use the Marshall's inkjet canvas right now to print my photos on for coloring.
I was wondering if i could use any fiber based paper for hand coloring or is there a certain fiber based paper thats better.
- Archival Inkjet Paper.
- Peter Drucker on the Profession of Management (Harvard Business Review Book Series).
- How to do Media and Cultural Studies.
- Digital fine art paper manufacturer based in the UK.
- Math Homework That Counts: Grades 4-6.
- The Practice of Radiology Education: Challenges and Trends.
I like to color both the whole picture and just certain parts of the picture. Thanks, Joey.
Dear Joey: I am listing my favorite inkjet coated papers for hand coloring below. I would also suggest trying out some non inkjet coated papers to color upon. My two last books, "Digital Photo Art" and "Beginner's guide to Digital Photo Art" have lots of information on artist materials and hand coloring.
- Kingdom Principles: Preparing for Kingdom Experience and Expansion (Understanding the Kingdom).
- Digital FineArt.
- He (Shey);
- Fotospeed Digital Inkjet Photo Paper PF Gloss - 270gsm A3 50 sheets.
- Effective Executives Guide to Microsoft Word 2002!
- Digital/Inkjet Papers – Hiromi Paper, Inc..
- Critical Literacies: Global and Multicultural Perspectives.
Both are published by Lark Books. Here is her answer to a question regarding her favorite papers: Question: Ms Airey, I have Marshall's photo paint and pencils and the Conte pastel pencils and I am thinking of getting a set of Peerless transparent water colors to use as well. Thanks, Joey Answer: Dear Joey: I am listing my favorite inkjet coated papers for hand coloring below.
Innovative inkjet media for demanding high-speed digital printing
Epson Enhanced Matte Paper This paper has a tougher finished than the other Epson papers and you can use Marshall Oil pencils on its surface without leaving too much of a shiny surface behind. But removing the color once laid down is impossible. When you try to pull it out the Marshall Oil coloring with a kneaded eraser, the surface breaks down and lifts.